Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Bloom Where Planted Monday Musing

On our morning walks in the neighborhoood many a beautiful flower catches the eye of my dog and I. Well, maybe Valentino's nose!

This particular flowering bush, planted at the edge of a gravel parking place, seems to always say "bloom where planted" to me. But then I begin thinking of how my dog and I blossom just fine as a transplanted pair.

Inspirational Monday Musing


Capturing my dog Valentino standing before these beautiful flowers I just had to pen a poem in Haiku to go along with the picture. But of course, the picture poem then became one of our Dog Days of the Week from Dog Pawsitive Tidbits.

Blooming where planted
Beauty cultivated, or—
Blossoming transplant.
©Ruth Cox

Oh! If you know what this flower is, please let me know, for I haven't a clue. Thank you!

UPDATE: This appears to be a giant white hibiscus, not positive of which one, though, as there are so many varieties and colors of Hibiscus flowers.

We are attending the Inspire Me Monday Linky Party today at Mostly Blogging...Come grow with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment