Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tropical Treasure Palm Poems

Yesterday I clipped a portion of this up close and personal photo and posted it as a picture poem on the TSU social site with the promise of revealing the answer to my first guessing game today.

Visit My Guess the Picture Tsu Post
Click HERE to Join Tsu as Part of My Network

Florida palm trees bearing fruit are plentiful and I am fortunate to have discovered that one of my neighbor's palms produced a bounty of colorful fruit beneath their creamy and coral blooms. But of course, I placed this tropical treasure upon a postcard with a Haiku poem for you to share with your postal pals.

Create a Full color postcard with zazzle.com


Now you must excuse me, as I have a date with a pressure canner and some jelly jars!


   


DISCLOSURE: Ruth Cox is an associate of Amazon, Zazzle, and Tsu and may earn sales commissions as a result of outbound links in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment